After many emails and phone calls to various family members in the US, I determined that while I love talking to you all about what is going on here, there never seems to be enough time to explain what is going on here and to catch up on what is going on back in the States. Which is really important to me, because no matter how cool this place is, I still miss home and need my dose of family news every week.
Over the next few posts I will attempt to catch up on the first two weeks in Singapore and will try keep the blog updated at minimum, weekly. Please feel free to comment and let me know what is going on with your lives as some days it can be easy to live so far away, but other days hearing about your world helps me get through the difficult days!
No comments:
Post a Comment