Thursday, April 28, 2011

MBA'er

Well I am almost an MBA graduate! Technically I’m done with classes, but I still have one more paper to turn in, but I have until July to complete it. I can’t believe it has already been 2 years.  But before I have to go to the real world, I’m traveling around Asia for one more month. My Dad got to SIN last Monday and we just took a two day trip to Cambodia (second trip for me).  I still love the country, and the people are amazing! I know there is a lot of countries I haven’t seen yet, but I hope I get a chance at some point in my life to come back here.
Next stop is China for a month. I was going to head to India for a wedding, but I’m a slacker and didn’t apply for my visa in time, so I decided I’m going to stay in China for an extra couple weeks. So I’m heading to Beijing, Xi’An, and Quzhou with my Dad. Then I’m hoping to hit up Tibet and Mongolia with Kyle for the final two weeks in Asia. Then it’s back to the States the first week of June, and an attempt to find a job and join the real world again. So first stop when I get back…Chipotle! Although, ironically, I convinced dad to eat at this Mexican restaurant in Cambodia, and it was actually really good! Chicken Chimichanga and real salsa, mmm mmmm mmmmm! Really, if I could find affordable, good Mexican food all around Asia, I don’t know if I would come back to the States, except for family of course J
I miss you all very much and hope you are all doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment